Monday, February 2, 2009

The Secret To Building Your Own Trailer? Think RV Motor Homes!


RV's Have all the same systems you need in
your mobile pet grooming trailer!

Before starting to build the inside of Sofiya's Pet Grooming Trailer I needed to figure out how water/ AC and electrical systems would be installed in a trailer.
I have installed all of these for homes but had no experience with installing them in a pet trailer and knew I should do some research.

Then it came to me, RV's. Everything we needed in our pet grooming trailer is built into RV's. So I started searching on the Internet for RV parts and presto! I found all kinds of stuff for no where near the high prices these pet grooming trailer manufacturers are charging. I became very excited and knew 100% I would be able to Successfully Complete this project.

I realized that even if I should get stuck somewhere during the project the professional RV dealers was more than happy to bail me out of trouble and I would still end up paying a lot less than the $20,000 plus prices I have seen advertised on the Internet for one of these things. So It was a slam dunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment